Friday, February 06, 2009

I can't believe how time has flown by...it feels like yesturday when I first left Cali when in reality I'm approaching my two year mark of leaving. And oh all that the Lord has done in that time! I am blessed beyond measure and so undeserving! Since I've left I have gotten married and am now expecting our first child in April! I cannot even begin to express the beauty of God's forgiveness and grace to place me in a relationship with my bestfriend and lover, to be discipled by him, to be encouraged and rebuked by him...I am so so thankful for a godly husband! California and Alabama are...to say the least completely opposite but the Lord has calmed my heart and given me a tender love for where we are right now. Our church is truely a beautiful blessing. To sit under the preaching of the Gospel is a great blessing that I often take for granted. Praise the Lord that He determines our steps! I pray He continues to carry us in His will and under the shelter of His wing- for there I will sing for joy.
"My soul clings to You, Your right hand upholds me." Ps 63:8

No comments: