Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well I've been in California for almost 7 months now...and I have just 10 weeks left. Still after all the time of being here I sit with this question: how do you make people that have everything see that really all that need and all that is of worth is Jesus?
I just don't know how to reach the most beautiful, wealthy, comfortable people in the world.
All I do know is that if they truely would experience Jesus- authentic, real...then they would never want anything more.
Lord save us from our comfortability.

My heart is torn apart when I think about leave San Luis Obispo...it's become my home in so many ways. I long to see these youth encounter God in such a radical way that will change and challenge the world around them.

I leave May 8th. And I will leave apart of me here.
A blessing this time has been. Forever I will be changed.

Sweet time. So short.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Hey Annie,
Why haven't you written in so long? I love what's on here though. It's very encouraging.

Annie said...

That's a good question...when I moved from Cali to Alabama life got crazy and I guess I just forgot I even had this. I'm glad u've been encouraged...I need to write again :)