John 5:30b says "I seek not to please myself but him who sent me." I pray that I would not run after my own ambitions-even as "godly" as they might seem but to truely run after my God throwing off anything that would hinder my relationship with Him. I pray also that my pride would be crushed, ripped out, revealed...I don't want it anymore...I am disgusted by it. As I begin the grasp "the terror of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty" (Is 2:21) I know the pride of my humaness will be brought low...as I stand in awe of a Holy God realizing my position before Him- I cry out I am unworthy! I MUST decress, He MUST increase! (Jn 3:30) Pray that my motives would be pure and my heart focused on my God, King, Lover and Friend.
May the Lord bless you and draw you nearer to Him today. May we all see the terror of the Lord and stand in awe of His splendor. He is the LION and the LAMB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment