Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am blown away by the Lord's goodness and faithfulness. "The Lord moves when we pray"...I've read that so many times, but just in the past week the Lord has reconstructed my heart towards prayer. He is teaching me how to fight on my knees- as I realize my weakness each time I try to stand...it has been a blessing to watch the view from my knees as the Lord challenges and changes lives. It is incredible to watch the Lord move in our midst, I am humbled that He would allow me to watch His glory fall. The Lord is doing so much here in SLO, California. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to be here at such a time as this. I miss my family, friends and Caleb deeply but am resting in the Lord sovereignty. He is so good! Please pray for my health- that the Lord would heal my body, that I would continue to be teachable, that the Lord would continue to break, rip, tear, burn and humble me and that He would be my strength and my portion forever!

No comments: