Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Lord is so good to me! Each day I see more of His mercy- and praise the Lord it is made new each morning! Yesterday I was hired as a nanny for the Cooper family. It is such a answer to prayer! Nathan is 7 months old and such a precious baby! I'm blessed to be able to represent Christ and His love in this family's life! I now have a job through April!

Everything here in California is going great! I am learning so much, I love my girls to death, the Lord is blessing relationships and proving Himself (as always) Faithful! The weather is great! The view is incredible. The Lord is drawing me closer to Himself, breaking me constantly, refining me and holding me through it all. And I get to see Caleb Kent Young in 20 days!!! And my parents!!! I cannot wait!

No comments: