What a blessing to be disciplined by God... As the Lord opens my eyes to what hurts Him I am continually broken and ashamed of my adulterous heart. I long to be IN LOVE with my Savior, wrapped up in Him.
" Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told youm so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders..."
I Thes 4:11-12
" Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark." James 3:5
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14
"Whatever way my life may be spent as best to promote the glory of our gracious God, I feel anxious to do it..." David Livingstone
Lord I give you my heart, I give you my life- it is all for Your GLORY! Sick, poor, weak, supported or not- to God be the glory! My life is in Your hands...here am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment